I haven't had a doughnut in 8 months.
These are the types of things I miss when I'm out of the country. The more I think about it, the more I want one. The things I try to avoid like the plague at home suddenly become the most craved when in a gastronomically diverse environment.
Sad really. I mean, this isn't to say that I wouldn't also love quinoa, or a good homemade salad with all my favorite fixings on it, but there's just nothing like an American doughnut. Even if it doesn't taste as good as I thought it would before I ate it. For some reason, they always seem to dissapoint, but I always want another one eventually.
Here's the catch. 8 months with no doughnut- 3 months with easy access but good self control, and 4 months with zero access and ever mounting delusions of deliciousness, ending in one month of access but putting it off to try and eat healthily, then finding out that I have Psoriasis and CAN'T EAT THEM!
N'uff said. This is silly.
Up way too late pondering doughnuts,
~Momrit

No comments:
Post a Comment