Every so often I stop and reflect upon my life and how it's going. It's going pretty well, but I notice some trends as of late. It seems as though whenever I say that I will never do something, that very thing inevitably comes to pass. For example, "I could never live in the desert- it's too dry and I'll turn into a raisin." Lo and behold an incredibly opportunity lies there and I'm catching a flight next week!
"I will never misuse my iPhone to babysit!" This morning I could hardly drag myself out of my dreamy stupor and fumbled through the apps in my phone to put on Talking Tom and listen as my chipper child said "Hi" to the cat and he repeated it back over and over (and over...).
"I could never wear skinny jeans- I don't think they're my style" Guess what I'm wearing today?
"I will never EVER like cilantro!!" I still don't but now I'm afraid.
Yes, the universe has it's own sense of humor, and we are here to merely suffer or laugh (if we're smart) through it. In the end it all comes back to the same thing, and I hope that I won't have wasted my time while I've had it. On that note, I almost feel like renouncing movies because of how much of my precious life I've spent agape in front of them like a zombie. Yet there are just times when one needs a break from participating, so I guess it's better than becoming a crack head (not that that was in my list of alternatives).
Leaving you on an odd note,
~Momrit
es never say never is a lesson well learned and the earlier the better!
ReplyDeleteyeah i think you look fantastic in skinny jeans ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks..
ReplyDelete